Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty Paper

posted by Jvona

I'm always looking for creative things to do with stuff I already have around the house. Something I always have around is colored paper. There is a multitude of websites and blogs out there with all kinds of ideas on stuff to make out of paper. Below are two mobiles I've made, inspired by the accompanying links.

The directions called for using sticks from a tree, but having none on hand, I used wire hanger wrapped in duct tape, painted black. (See, using what I have on hand! :-) ) I printed the music paper from an online image, then painted the back of the paper black. I loooooove this mobile, and may make more as gifts. How to found at http://www.marthastewart.com/article/bird-mobile.

This mobile took fooooooreeeeeveeeerrrrr to make, and at more than one of the balls turned out not quite round. How to found at Creative Jewish Mom. While I love how it turned out, I'm probably NOT going to make another of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment