Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wednesday Addams cloth doll

Posted by, Paulette

This isn't the first time I've made this doll. I was struggling to make a doll for a friend and had a time limit that was coming up when I had to send her out for s craft swap. My attempts at using Super Sculpey, and paper clay were failures, and so I made this doll as a last ditch effort at getting SOMETHING done. She LOVED the doll. And then I had requests to make it into a pattern. I've sold several patterns since then, but had yet to make another doll.
Until 3 weeks ago, when a client inadvertently bought the pattern thinking that it was the doll. Through several e-mails, we agreed that I would make the doll for her and roll in the price of the pattern. And so, another Wednesday Addams doll was made.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment