Thursday, September 5, 2013

Doll Making Season

Posted by Paulette

My last little one is now in kindergarten. This means that I am free to do more projects during the day. It means it's doll making season. The season has started with two Christmas elves. 

Schneien   
 Schneien  translates as "to snow" in German, he is a winter Elf. His heart is warm and so the cold doesn't bother him. he's available for sale in my Etsy shop.



Lebkuchen is also a German word. It's a ginger spice cookie that is traditionally made for Christmas. I thought it fitting to name her something sweet and spicy that matches with her ginger hair. She's smaller than Schneien, at only 9" tall seated, not including her hair. She would make a perfect elf on the shelf.


There are more dolls coming from craftewoman's workshop soon. I'm working on a Dr Who Weeping Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment