Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Halloween Banner

Posted by, Paulette

Halloween is my favorite holiday second only to Christmas. I love the cooler weather (if you can call the 90's being cooler), the costumes, the makeup, the spooky decorations, and of course the candy. My kids are already asking when we can pull out the skulls and spiders. 
 My addition to our decor this year is a banner to hang from the mantel.


It's the details that make this so much fun. 


 thanks to my friend Clarissa for the use of her Silhouette die cut machine. The spiderweb and cat, and letters were cut using it.
The witch's hat was cut freehand, and embellished with a buckle from one of my girl's cast off shoes. I love to save little things like that. It comes in handy with the doll making too.

If you have the time, check out the banner that Clarissa made too, at a little stone house.

What are you working on? Are you excited about Halloween and all of the great pumpkin themed foods?  

Sharing at Transformation Thursday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment