Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dark Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins

Posted by: Paulette

Again, I have to confess that this is not a picture of the muffins in my recipe. But they look pretty close. Food photography is a gift that I do not have. I did take a picture of the muffins I made, and it looked like a turd on a plate. Hopefully I haven't spoiled your appetite, because these are really good!

Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Muffins
Makes 19 muffins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray muffin tins with non-stick baking spray, or line with cup cake liners.
I atually think they turn out better without the papers. GF bread products tend to stick to the paper.

3 Cups Gluten Free bread flour
3/4 Cups Cocoa
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1 Tablespoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
3 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 3/4 cups milk (I use goat's milk or soy milk)

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 20 minutes, or when you touch the top they spring back.

Okay, just in case you think I'm lying, here's my picture:
See. I told you. Enjoy your muffins. they taste like the first picture. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment