Friday, January 18, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust!

Posted by Paulette

I try not to get too attached to my things. If the kids break something, it's usually from a thrift store and I didn't pay much for it, so I just say, "oh well." and move on and clean up the mess.

Today was different. While taking pictures of a cute new project, I dropped my camera. I've only had it for a year, and for me, it wasn't cheap!

So Rest In Peace Canon Power Shot Elph. You served me well.
Time to start saving some money for a new one.

Here's the last picture it took before it crashed to it's death on my unyielding concrete porch.
   
The good news is that I was able to pull the pictures off of the card. So I will be sharing some of the fun things that I was doing before this tragedy struck.
And until I get a new camera, I will be learning how to use the camera on my Droid better...I hope.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment