Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paisley Pillows

Posted by Paulette

My living room is finally starting to look the way I've envisioned it. I'm still making new pillow covers to replace the dingy stained ones. These turned out better than I though they would. 
 For some reason I got major block when shoppinfor the fabric for these pillows! I walked into Joann Fabrics and felt like I was in a fog. My original choice was horrid! I finished one cover and threw it into the donate pile. 
Then I went to Hobby Lobby. I love that place! But I get kinda hypnotized when I walk in there. Overload on the inspiration! I have to go with a list, otherwise I forget why I'm even there.
When I first saw this fabric, I wasn't on love with it, but I knew it would work.
It kinda reminded me of something on Miss Mustard Seed's blog, so I was sure that it would be wonderful.

I made two.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment