Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Break From the Black

Posted by: Paulette
I'm a bit tired of scrubbing and painting cabinets. And I'm a bit tired of the color black. I know that the cabinets will be beautiful when they're done, but, I just need a mood lifter. I was inspired one day while looking through blogs by a laundry room door. I know, your saying, you've got to be kidding!P It was a beautiful focal point in an otherwise blah hallway. I wish I could give credit where it's due, but I honestly can't remember where I saw it. The other item that fired my imagination was this table at The Shabby Chic Cottage. And there was atutorial on how to get the look!
Image from The Shabby Chic Cottage

I'm using paint that I already have. I hope that when I'm done I'll have the look I want. Here's a close up of what I have done already.
The picture doesn't show it very well. 
Here's the other thing I made today. I'll tell you all about it in another post.
Things that make you go hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment