Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hermione Granger cloth doll

Posted by: Paulette
Ron sold so quickly. I thought I'd better get another Harry Potter character finished and up for sale. I found some lovely yarn at Joann Fabrics with a great colorway, and knew who my next character should be...Hermione! She has such fun frizzy hair, and I was curious to see if the Angel Hair acrylic yarns would curl like the other yarn does.
It didn't curl the way the other stuff did, more like a wave.

She is for sale in my Etsy shop. She comes complete with "Hogarts A History, her wand and Crookshanks the cat.

On another note, I think I've decided to do an article on doll faces for my submission to Cloth Dolls and Animals Magazine. They seem to be what sets my dolls apart from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment